$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$125.00 - $143.00
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Wt: 180g - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.05mm - LTF-R: 13.85mm - CTF-L: 27.95mm - CTF-R: 41.15mm
- Elite Series convertible MTB single speed hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano style single speed cassette body with 6 Pawl/102 Point/3.5º engagement - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Includes lockring and spacer - Cog not included - Material: AL6061 - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 64mm - LTF-L: 41.15mm - LTF-R: 30.35mm - CTF-L: 26.35mm - CTF-R: 37.15mm
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • 1-speed freewheel threading • 32-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • 135mm hub spacing • Black or silver
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 37.71mm - LTF-R: 50.81mm - CTF-L: 36.44mm - CTF-R: 23.34mm
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical. We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from mtb to road and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced. We offer the Go-Devil in a minimal amount of configurations and ship them with all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release, 12mm, and 15mm endcaps are included. On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity in our modern world. - Weight: Disc Brake: 164g - Includes 12mm, 15mm endcaps and quick release skewer - Non-Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 21mm - Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 36mm - Non-Drive Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 45mm
$234.99 - $279.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano/SRAM 8-11s and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings J-Bend SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 58mm - Right Flange Diameter: 458mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 36.65mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 51.35mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 37.5mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 22.8mm Straight-Pull SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 55mm - Right Flange Diameter: 55mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 39.5mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 53.8mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 34.65mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 20.35mm
Stan's 3.30HD QR Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs quick-release compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Quick release - Brake Type: RIM - OLD: 100mm
The Shimano HB-MT900-B front hub for Center Lock disc brakes provides faster acceleration by reducing inertia and weight.
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Wt: 180g J-Bend: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Front axle conversion for Spin Doctor hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs - 14mm nutted "stub" bolt-on system requires Halo Front Axle Replacement Kit (sold separately)
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Lace it up and it'll roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional dependability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
$157.99 - $201.99
- Centerlock, 11-speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included
$99.99 - $139.99
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
$117.99 - $167.99
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
The Vandero hub is back and better than ever. This new PRO version of the Vandero is a precision sealed hub with proven in-bound 3/8-inch axle bolts and two plastic guards. Features: - 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life - 17mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts - 3/8-inch heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot - Weight: 11.2oz - Replaceable plastic hub guards included
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
R45 Centerlock hubs combine a lightweight hub body, our legendary made-in-house bearings, and now Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the rail steering from our one piece solid axles. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. Product Benefits - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - Legendary made-in-house bearings - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement - Easily convertible axles 100mm x 9mm QR or 100mm x 12mm thru axle front options. 135mm x 10mm QR or 142mm x 12mm thru axle rear - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool - Ceramic bearing upgrade available - Lockring is sold separately (PHB355) and is required for rotor installation on rear hub
Page 1 of 7 Next page