$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
One of the key elements of riding performance is control. The more you have, the more confident you’ll feel and the more you’ll enjoy the ride. Powerful, consistent braking performance gives you more control and elevates your riding performance. The innovative new Conduct hydraulic brake system introduces Absolute Braking Stability to deliver a new level of smooth, consistent braking power in both dry and wet conditions. Here are the three performance benefits you’ll experience when you ride Conduct hydraulic brakes. Features - The Giant Conduct Brake System allows you to convert your mechanical disc brake setup to a semi-hydraulic system - Cable-actuated master cylinder is fully integrated into the stem faceplate creating a clean, aero-looking design - Simply shorten the current cable housing and cables on the bike to mount and setup the new master cylinder on your current Giant Contact or Contact SL stem - No need to replace the brake lever/shifter or bar tape - Tests show significantly improved braking in both dry and wet conditions - Compared to a Shimano 105 full-hydraulic system resulted in a 21% improvement in dry conditions and 36% in wet conditions - Available in both Post Mount (160mm) and Flat Mount (140mm) configurations Kit includes: - Conduct master cylinder - Front and rear calipers with pads - Front and rear brake hose - Lever to master cylinder cable housing Conduct brake system will work only in combination with Giant Contact SL, Contact and Connect series stems. (Note: It does not fit with Contact SLR stems.)
$9.95 - $24.95
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$7.50 - $16.00 $15.00 - $16.00 50% Off
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
$10.00 - $11.00
• Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
Hope Direct Shifter mounts allow shifter pods to mount directly to the Tech lever clamp, freeing up handlebar space and improving ergonomics. · Sold in pairs · Contains two shifter mounting bolts and four lever clamp bolts · Shimano mount allows the use of XTR SL-M970 2006-2010, XTR SL-M980 and M980-I from 2011 to present and XT SL-M780-I 2012 · Works on Hope Race and Race Evo levers only
$25.00 - $30.00
Hope Mono M6 Disc Brake Pads • Organic: Softer compound than sintered, works better in dry conditions, but wears faster • Sintered: high-graphite compound; best for wet-weather durability
Hope V2 Caliper Disc Brake Pads. · Fits Moto, Tech, and Tech Evo V2 Brakes · Standard Compound: softer compound than sintered; works better in dry conditions, but wears faster
• Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper • Increased piston diameter • Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever • Ergonomic design to fit around other handle bar items • The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
· CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England · Includes mounting bolts
Proven in World Cup racing, Shimano's Saint Disc Brake sits at the summit of downhill brake technology. The post-mount caliper is equipped with four oversize ceramic pistons for serious power blended with stellar modulation. Heat is the enemy of any braking system, so Shimano uses ICE technology with finned brake pads and a longer banjo to dissipate heat more effectively. All that power is blended with ergonomics, the levers feature tool-free reach and free stroke adjustment, as well as shorter, one-finger friendly lever blades, for a totally customized fit. All this leads to a brake with reduced pad wear, that doesn't fade or squeal, and leaves you in total control.
With comfortable hoods and lightweight aluminum levers, SRAM's 500 Single Speed Brake Levers are the perfect choice for your non-geared bike. Even if you don't run gears, you can still get all the renowned ergonomic, high-level SRAM lever function.
$195.99 - $200.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
$20.00 - $40.00
MisMatch adaptors allow users to mount Shimano & SRAM brakes and shifters on one clamp. Available in multiple configurations. Annodized Black Attaches Shimano I-Spec II shifters to SRAM MatchMaker brake lever clamps
- Dual Pivot design - Forged aluminum construction - Teflon coated bushing - 135g each
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Post Pad Set. They fit most cantilever brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
SRAM's Force CX1 Hydraulic Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group, representing SRAM's attempt at perfecting the interface between cyclocross rider and bike, and maximizing braking performance. Designed for a 1 x 11-speed setup, this left-side, hydraulic-brake-only carbon lever is simple and effective. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust.
Complete replacement master cylinder assemblies for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
- Steel studs for most RockShox fork models that accept cantilever brakes - Sold as pair
$44.99 - $49.99
Shimano 105 BR-R7000 road caliper brakes offer a clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power. - More predictable, linear braking curve - Narrower gap between arms - Compatible with wider 28C tire size - Clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power - Sleek design - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
Page 1 of 23 Next page