From installing new inner tubes, cables, hydraulic disc brakes, to complete hub overhauls, no job is too big or too small for The Bike Hub's team of well-seasoned, experienced mechanics.
We are happy to take your bike into our service area and complete small jobs while you wait or schedule a work order for larger jobs.
General Shop Rate
- minimum service charge of $5.
- Flat Fix: $15-18 plus inner tube ($7.99 and up)
- Wheel True: $20
- Brake Bleed: $40
- Bottom Bracket Service: $30
- Derailleur Adjust: $10
- Brake Adjust: $10
- Chain and Pivot Lube $7.58
Our Most Popular Complete Service Packages
Good Tune: $69.99
- Front and rear derailleurs adjusted
- Front and rear brakes adjusted
- Front and rear wheels spot trued on bicycle
- Frame wiped down
- Chain and brake/derailleur pivots are lubricated
- Tires are inflated
- Headset and bottom bracket adjusted correctly
- Bike receives safety check and is test ridden (weather permitting) to confirm it is in the best working condition possible
Better Tune: $99.99
- Our Better Tune up includes all of the same important adjustments as our Good Tune, in addition to: drivetrain degreased and re-lubricated, wheels removed and trued, and hubs are adjusted. Labor for installation of chain and cassette replacement included in price.
Recumbent/Trike/Tandem Tune: +$15.00
- A good/better/best tune up tailored to the unique demands of these specialty bikes
Please be advised that our peak repair season runs from mid March through August.