The X-Blade 27.5+/29-inch is a high-quality 2-component clip-on fender for the rear wheel of a 27.5+/29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. Due to the quick-release mounting, the fender can be fitted to almost any seat post and optimally adjusted to the wheel using the 2-joint technology. - High performance dual compound plastic - Easy quick-release-fastening by pre-adjusted powerstrap - 2 joints for optimized adjustment to all frames - Optimized dirt protection - 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
Mudguard in pure form: EDGE AL guarantees city and trekking cyclists ideal splash protection on the road. This aluminum mudguard mounts close to the tire and offers great stability, although it is only attached at three points. No load rack is necessary to attach EDGE AL. With a purist matte-black look and an angular profile, EDGE AL integrates itself almost invisibly into the frame. - Urban fender set - Sturdy aluminum profile design for urban bikes - Black U-stay - Includes accessory parts and stays - Weight: 568g
The SKS SPEEDROCKER has been specifically developed for compatibility with gravel and adventure bikes, cyclocross bikes and road bikes with tyres exceeding 32mm. Proudly Made in Germany, the Speedrocker offers incredible stability over the roughest tracks while also providing optimum protection in all weathers. - Rear fender expands for custom fit - Rubber fasteners mount to a variety of frame styles
The Fender Flute fits inside most forks and attaches to standard front fender tabs for mounting fenders closer to the wheel. - Especially helpful for fender mounting on suspension-corrected forks - Threaded M6 holes at 10mm intervals for fine-tuning fit - Bolts and lock washers included
Keep your little rider dry and clean with SKS's Rowdy fenders. They're compatible with a wide variety of frame types and feature durable mounting brackets for worry-free use.
The Shockblade 26/27.5-inch is a clip on front, high-quality 2-component fender for mounting on the fork of 26-inch and 27.5-inch mountain and trekking bikes. - Virtually unbreakable high quality dual compound plastic - Hidden chuck cone adapter which is fitted once during first assembly - Easy quick-release fastening - Optimized dirt protection - Fits almost all suspension forks - 26-inch and 27.5-inch wheel compatible
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it works with most bikes thanks to its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Front Fender: • Front fender made of durable all-weather polymer • Mounts to most suspension and rigid forks • Fits oversized tapered steer tubes along with small and standard sizes. (18.5-34.5mm ID) • Extra-wide profile for 3-5" wide tires Rear Fender: • Minimalist seat post fender made of durable all-weather polymer material • Quick-release mount snaps on and off in seconds • Wide profile design • Features an adjustable fender angle to fit most bikes • Extra wide profile to fit 3-5" tires
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use. - Length: 370mm (14.5") - Weight: 60g (2.1oz)
- Safety release clips detach passively when an object becomes lodged - Length-adjustable struts and strut slots for perfect positioning and tire clearance - Designed for use on disc brake bikes with thru-axles - Compatible Giant Bike Model: Defy / Defy Adv/ Avail Adv / Contend AR/ Contend SL - Compatible Wheel Size: 38 version: 700*32c (Tire width: <320mm), 45 version: 700*32c~700*42c (Tire width: 320mm~420mm)
- Color: Black - Maximum Tire Width: 35 mm - Fender Width: 45 mm - Wheel Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum - Requires Eyelets?: Yes
- Designed for compatibility with the Giant Defy Aluxx and Liv Avail Aluxx bikes - Quickly adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full coverage protection
End wet feet forever! SKS Longboard are one of the longest and best coverage fenders on the planet. They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety. - 700c x 38–45
Giant's Speedshield Alloy Race Fenders offer durable, all-weather protection and aluminum construction. These great fenders go on and off in no time thanks to the quick-adjusting stainless-steel hardware.
Giant's Speedshield Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. All-weather polycarbonate construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
Portland Design Works has given the original fat bike front fender a facelift! The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The fender mounts to the downtube of your bike using adjustable rubber straps for a secure fit. - Front fender is 254mm wide and 622mm long (10" x 24.5") - Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand - Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install - Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
Portland Design Works' neat Sodapop Fenders are made from 97% post-consumer recycled bottles. They pop on and off with ease, keep you dry in the rain, and get one back for the planet, too! - City width: 48 mm at tail - Mountain width: 64 mm at tail
The Full Metal Fenders complement any road bike while providing full-wrap coverage. - Designed to fit road bikes that are difficult to install full-coverage fenders (includes hardware and add-on mounts for bikes without eyelets) - Safety release tabs keep wheels turning even if debris gets between the fender and tire - Made of anodized aluminum with laser graphics and an embossed alloy head badge - Sturdy rubber mudflaps shield riders behind from tire spray
$13.99 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
$89.99 - $119.99
- Rugged 6061 aluminum construction is corrosion resistant - 100mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability - Hardware is all stainless-steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting - V-stays for added stability - Disc brake compatible - 50mm width - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Meets EN test standards
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Shockboard front fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for off-road action. Plus, it works with most rigid and suspension forks as well as disc and linear-pull brakes.
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Velo 65 Mountain fenders! The universal mounting system easily attaches to a wide range of frames for total coverage from road spray. These fenders fit tires from 37 to 62mm wide and are designed to work with either 26-inch or 29-inch wheels.
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes
$16.00 - $21.00
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
- Suitable for tire widths between 23mm and 35mm - Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Newly improved designs in multiple options for better coverage - Attaches quickly without tools - Stores easily in a backpack or jersey pocket - Application: Rear - Fender Size: 540mm x 65mm - Wheel Size: Universal - Material: Polypropylene - Weight: 50g
The Grunge front fender was made for your messiest dirt adventures. It's super durable and provides exceptional coverage from mud, crud and spray. Its 3.4-inch wide profile and innovative steer tube mounting system will work on most suspension and rigid forks. - Durable all-weather polypropylene blade - Mounts to most suspension and rigid forks - Includes hardware to fit small, standard and oversized tapered steerer tubes (18.5-34.5mm ID) - Eyelets Required?: No - Wheel size: 26", 650b, 29" and 700c - Dimensions: 85mm wide x 600mm long - Max tire width: 2.1" - Weight: 160 grams
The Cascadia ALX Fender Hardware Kits are compatible with Cascadia ALX fenders. Includes: - Rear fender metal clip - Fork and brake bridge-thru bolts - Stay bolts and lock washers Specific compatibility w/Cascadia ALX Fenders: - 35mm Width: 700c x 35mm - 43mm Width: 700c x 43mm - 50mm Width: 700c x 50mm, 650B x 50mm, 26-inch x 50mm, 20-inch x 50mm - 60mm Width: 26-inch x 60mm, 650B x 60mm - 65mm Width: 29-inch x 65mm
- 8 rubber fender stay caps - Compatible with all Hardcore, SpeedEZ, Cascadia, Cascadia ALX, and Grasshopper fenders
Page 1 of 5 Next page