From installing new inner tubes, cables, hydraulic disc brakes, to complete hub overhauls, no job is too big or too small for The Bike Hub's team of well-seasoned and experienced mechanics. We are happy to take your bike into our service area and complete small jobs while you wait or schedule a work order for larger jobs.
Our General Shop Rate
- minimum service charge of $5.
Common Service Charges
- Flat Fix: $10-$15 plus inner tube ($7.99 and up)
- Wheel True: $20-$25
- Derailleur Adjust: $10
- Brake Adjust: $10
- Chain and Pivot Lube $7.50
Our Most Popular Complete Service Packages
Good Tune: $59.99
- Front and rear derailleurs adjusted
- Front and rear brakes adjusted
- Front and rear wheels spot trued on bicycle
- Frame wiped down
- Chain and brake/ derailleur pivots are lubricated
- Tires are inflated
- Headset and hubs adjusted correctly
- Bike receives safety check and is test ridden (weather permitting) to confirm that your bike is in the best working condition possible
Recumbent/Trike/Tandem Tune: +$15.00
- A good/better/best tune up tailored to the unique demands of these speciality bikes
Better Tune: $99.99
- Our Better Tune up includes all of the same important adjustments as our Good Tune, in addition to: drivetrain degreased and re-lubricated, wheels removed and trued, and hubs are adjusted. Labor for installation of chain and cassette replacement included in price.
Best Tune: $169.99
- Our Best Tune Up includes all of the same important adjustments and extensive cleaning as our Better Tune Up, in addition to: complete overhaul of your bike's front and rear hubs, headset, and bottom bracket. Old grease and bearings removed, cleaned, and re-packed with new high quality grease.
Please be advised that our peak repair season runs from mid March through August.