From installing new inner tubes, cables, hydraulic disc brakes, to complete hub overhauls, no job is too big or too small for The Bike Hub's team of well-seasoned, experienced mechanics.
We are happy to take your bike into our service area and complete small jobs while you wait or schedule a work order for larger jobs.
General Shop Rate
- minimum service charge of $5.
Common Service Charges
- Flat Fix: $15-18 plus inner tube ($7.99 and up)
- Wheel True: $20
- Bottom Bracket Service: $30
- Derailleur Adjust: $10
- Brake Adjust: $10
- Chain and Pivot Lube $7.58
Our Most Popular Complete Service Packages
Good Tune: $69.99
- Front and rear derailleurs adjusted
- Front and rear brakes adjusted
- Front and rear wheels spot trued on bicycle
- Frame wiped down
- Chain and brake/derailleur pivots are lubricated
- Tires are inflated
- Headset and bottom bracket adjusted correctly
- Bike receives safety check and is test ridden (weather permitting) to confirm it is in the best working condition possible
Recumbent/Trike/Tandem Tune: +$15.00
- A good/better/best tune up tailored to the unique demands of these specialty bikes
Better Tune: $99.99
- Our Better Tune up includes all of the same important adjustments as our Good Tune, in addition to: drivetrain degreased and re-lubricated, wheels removed and trued, and hubs are adjusted. Labor for installation of chain and cassette replacement included in price.
Please be advised that our peak repair season runs from mid March through August.