Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
- All Carbon - mast, top and bottom clamps. - 2 bolt clamp design - accommodates standard and oval seat rail designs. - Not I-beam compatible
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
- Lightweight carbon fiber mast with stainless bolts and alloy cradle - Tested to highest standards, with carbon reinforcement rings to prevent seatpost slippage or crushing - Micro-adjustable head. 174g (27.2x400mm)
- Superlight mast head for frames with an integrated seatpost - up to 35% lighter than stock head - CNC machined from aluminum billet, titanium bolts, carbon fiber cradle - Choose zero or 25mm offset head. 95g
- Carbon fiber mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position for micro tuning which allows for superior comfort and performance (no-offset clamp) - Unsurpassed strength to weight ratio - Specific to I-Beam saddle
Ritchey's one-bolt Superlogic Carbon is one of the lightest, toughest seatpost designs in the world. - Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibiliy for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - Available in 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 & 400mm lengths - 25mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - 148g (27.2/300)
$89.99 - $92.99
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
Stylus is a fresh new take on the 2-bolt seatpost. The transition from the pillar to the saddle clamp assembly is a finned, rearward swoosh suggestive in shape of the classic one-bolt posts of yore. But the clamp bolts are deployed to either side of the saddle-support cradle, conferring greater stability and easier adjustment. Stylus–0 models place the seat clamp assembly in line with the seatpost for zero setback. Many athletes seeking outright speed favor this more forward position on the bike. Some frame designers are also specifying a slacker seat tube so riders can set their bike up with an inline post, which is lighter than a setback post. The top model Stylus–0 LTD is a monocoque in high-modulus carbon fiber, finished in UD Gloss Black. - High-modulus carbon-fiber seatpost - Two-bolt parallel clamp - Weight: 195 grams
- Carbon body dropper with molded-in cable interface and saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Stationary remote cable routing on side of post - 400mm length
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
- AL6061 -T6 W/ Forged Head - Zero Offset Design, 350mm Length - HRT Graphics - Weight - 293g / 27.4
Ritchey's Comp Carbon Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Low profile clamp won't bottom out on saddle - Bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with saddle - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Works with a wide range of saddle rail dimensions - Press bonded carbon/6061 alloy - Available in 27.2 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Matte UD carbon finish - 229g (27.2/350mm)
$25.99 - $29.99
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
$19.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$5.99 - $9.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
Ritchey's beautiful Superlogic Carbon Seatpost is made of high modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, which cuts weight even further! And, the single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
WeThePeople's Tripod Seatpost is made from strong, lightweight 6061 aluminum. The Tripod design is stronger and has more structural support than Pivotal seat/post combos. It uses a 3-point mounting system, where two rear supports press into channels underneath a Tripod seat, and a single bolt up front secures the system.
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
- Superlight CNC machined aluminum shaft for Mountain and Road use - Stainless bolts, aluminum upper rail clamps and cradle - Micro-adjustable head. 190g (27.2x400mm)
$449.95 - $479.95
Keep the flow going with Thomson's Elite Dropper Seatpost, a post good enough to wear the Thomson badge. This exquisite bicycle upgrade is made of tough and light 7000 series aluminum and boasts Thomson's trademark engineering and reliability with custom, best-of-the-best O-rings, bushings, and oil. Thomson's remote handlebar lever is included. It's one of the smallest, most-ergonomic ones available and it has a short throw for quick height changes to move your saddle smoothly through 5 inches of infinite travel (damped in the last 15mm for a forgiving action). Plus, the classic Thomson seat clamp allows quick and easy seat adjustments and keeps your saddle in place.
Page 1 of 5 Next page