Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
• Titanium axles with alloy hardware • Steel cam mechanism for longevity, and self-lubricating brass bushings
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
$22.00 - $23.00
SRAM's Rise 40 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 40 wheels to a different axle type. You can easily change axle standards with the SRAM Rise 40 conversion cap tool (sold separately).
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
• Urethane coated nylon • High performance rim strips • 1 pair per box
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: Sovos 9mm x 1, front hub - Compatible with 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 12.8mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Sovos 9mm x 1, front hub - Taiwanese and similar front hubs with 9mm x 1 axle
Hub Adapters for all Oozy hubs and 2016 Spike hubs.
- Front axle conversion for Spin Doctor hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs - 14mm nutted "stub" bolt-on system requires Halo Front Axle Replacement Kit (sold separately)
$69.95 - $109.95
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Rear axle replacement kit, 10mm nutted, DJD-SupaD - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Replacement pawls and spring kit for Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
$14.95 - $25.95
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
$50.00 - $91.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
Help ensure your rotors are not damaged, contaminated in transit, or in storage with this simple solution. This also helps protect anything that may come into contact with the rotor during transport. - Protects rotors during transit - Neoprene cover to protect against water and grease - Reinforced gusset and drawstring to protect the edges of the rotor and to cinch down tightly during transit
When you own a freecoaster as good as the Helix, you're going to want to keep it protected. WTP's Helix driver guards work on the drive side of the Helix freecoaster and replace the cones for a perfect fit without having to spread your dropouts. - Fits Helix V1 and Helix V2 freecoaster hubs - Available in 7075-T6 alloy or Nylon Fiberglass - Comes with heat-treated chromoly adaptor to replace hub cone nuts for perfect fit
Replace the loop that goes around your left chainstay to secure your coaster brake arm with this Sunlite replacement part. It's made of full stainless steel, and it includes a nylock nut, washer, and bolt.
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Stan's Threaded Valve Extenders let you convert deep-section rims to tubeless. They're precision-machined from aluminum and are designed to fit deep-dish carbon and aluminum rims. And, they're threaded on the outside so you can install the Presta lock-ring nut for a perfect seal.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's All Mountain 29er Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
$18.00 - $23.00
SRAM's Rise 60 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 60 wheels to a different axle type.
Page 1 of 13 Next page